- Professor of oral surgery department, University Federico II, Naples (Italy),
- Post Graduate of prosthetic surgery and implantology, Marseille (France),
- Post Graduate of periodontology, Paris VII (France),
- Post Graduate of surgery and prosthetic implantology, NYU (USA),
- Post Graduate of aesthetic in fixed prosthesis, NYU (USA),
- President SENAME international, Dental Xp Expert (USA).
Full rehabilitation & immediate loading: the state of the art
In Immediate loading, the survival rate is often based on the follow-up of the osseointegration, but without aesthetic appreciation…. The main goal is to achieve osseointegration and aesthetics with long term stability.
For this success we need to obtain both, bone formation and gum thickness, as any failure in one of the 2 factors will induce the loss of the second factor. Several requirements have to reached in order to obtain and maintain them together for a very long time:
- Biological requirements are linked to the early vascularization (appreciation of the biologic level, growth factors, collagen environment).
- Anatomical & Surgical requirements will help to the best implant placement and positioning (Fast Guide system, sub-crestal insertion, platform switching, etc…).
- Prosthetic requirements are essential for aesthetic as guidance for soft tissue design (rigid and screwed provisional prosthesis).
This presentation will show my statistics about more than 1 100 full arch loaded immediately since 14 years (so more than 7 700 implants).