- Master in Implantology, Paris University XII,
- Master in Implantology, European School of Oral Implantology and Rehabilitation Biomaterials (ESORIB),
- Clinical Residency “Advanced Regenerative Surgery and Aesthetic Prosthesis “- Dr. Ramón Gómez Meda,
- Director / Teacher at SHAPE Dentistry Academy,
- Private Practice in Implantology, Oral Surgery And Aesthetic Rehabilitation.
In Pursuit of Aesthetic: Management of Implants and Prosthetic Complex Cases
Nowadays the complexity of treatments, combined with patient’s high expectations, is a real challenge to clinicians.
A successful implant treatment combines predictable aesthetics and functional results. The main challenge of this rehabilitation is to build a good “envelope” in the peri-implant area. The predictability of the treatment depends on the diagnosis, the choice of the treatment plan and the clinician’s knowledge. Moreover to know how and when to regenerate and shape the tissue.
During this conference, we will be discussing several useful techniques and protocols that will help to establish clear guidelines in demanding aesthetic treatments involving implants.