- DMSc Harvard School of Dental Medicine,
- Prosthodontic Certificate Harvard School of Dental Medicine, USA,
- Associate Professor Chung Shan Medical and Dental College, Taiwan,
- Supervisor of Taiwan Academy of Implant Dentistry,
- Chairman of Oral Laser Specialist Accreditation Committee, Taiwan,
- Chairman of Implant Academy Institute, Taiwan.
The performance of Kontact® implant in compromised bone crest
The unique design of Kontact® implant thread can really offer the primary stability in low density bone,
combined the sand blasted and passivated surface promote quality cell growth and adhesion combined the platform switch and Morse tapered connection all help the success of the implant in low quality bone situation.
Several cases would be chosen to present in the meeting including low density bone, short of buccal crest and immediate loading anterior teeth. All showed the cases started with compromised situations and, after several months follow up, ended up with high quality bone surrounded implants.