- Postgraduate in Periodontics and Implantology - NYU,
- Graduate of Repairing Surgical and Bone Reconstructive Techniques in Oral Implantology - Paris Diderot University,
- Degree of Aesthetic Oral - University Nice,
- Degree of Lasers and Oral Medicine, Oral Surgery - University Bordeaux / Nice,
- Exclusive Implantology Periodontology.
Immediate Implant Placement : gold standard or aberration ?
The bone and gingival healing of a post-extraction socket leads to three-dimensional modifications of this socket affecting the placement of the implant as well as the emergence profile of the future crown.
Atraumatic extraction with immediate implant placement and socket filling reduce the alveolar resorption and allow to obtain more predictable results.
However the immediate implant placement is determined by obtaining a sufficient primary stability in the ideal axis of the implant and must be in harmony with all the aesthetic and functional principles. A detailed analysis of the site and the respect of a rigorous drilling protocol are essential to the success of the rehabilitation.