- Surgeon in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. (St Louis hospital Paris),
- Maxillo facial diploma Paris VII University,
- Post graduate in periodontics and implantology (New York University),
- Post graduate in periodontics and implantology (Penn University Philadelphia),
- Author of two books and many articles.
Bone grafts vs. Short & narrow implants
Two different options are possible to address a moderate bone insufficiency: first one the implant placement after bone regeneration, second one the use of narrow or short implants.
The aim of this lecture is to define the limits of each technique. Based on clinical cases and also on a review of literature, different solutions will be proposed to treat rationally our patients in the respect of good practice.