- DMD, Oral Surgeon
- Private practice, oral surgery and implantology, Strasbourg-Kehl
- Consultant in oral surgery, University of Strasbourg, France
- Master Of Oral Medicine In Implantology, University of Münster, Germany
- Postgraduate oral surgery, Clinic Schloss Schellenstein, Germany (Pr Dr F. Khoury)
- Master's degree in Biological and Medical Science, Strasbourg, France
Clinical experiences with bone regeneration techniques for successful aesthetic and functional outcomes
An aesthetic and functional implant restoration involves optimal management of hard tissue and different bone regeneration techniques can be used during or before the implantation. However, bone reconstruction which allows ideal implant placement is not the only key. It is mandatory to obtain sufficient volume of connective tissue and efficient amount of keratinized gingiva through soft tissue management at each stage of treatment.